Thursday, April 26, 2012

My 21st birthday in Vegas

Hi, I am turning 21 in October and plan to take a 4 day long weekend trip to celebrate. I%26#39;ve been to Vegas several times when I was younger, but I have never experienced any of the clubs, bars, or gambling because of my age. I%26#39;m going with my boyfriend who is 30 yrs old, and possibly a friend or two. I don%26#39;t like college frat type atmospheres. Where is the best place to stay? What are the best clubs? I love great music (club, rock, pop) and I love to dance. How can I avoid long lines to get into clubs- I definitley don%26#39;t want to spend my time doing that. Friends have said we should saty at Mandalay bay- I believe at the Hotel. Any advice and/or suggestions would be great.



My 21st birthday in Vegas


I can%26#39;t think of too many hotels in Vegas that would have a ';college frat'; atmosphere, except perhaps Hard Rock.





You don%26#39;t give us any idea of what you can afford as far as hotel rates, so it%26#39;s difficult to advise you. As far as clubs go, on a weekend you are likely to have to wait in line unless you a) go with only females, or b) are willing to pay extra to get in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment