Saturday, April 21, 2012

Suitcases...

Are you able to put a suitcase inside of a suitcase if weight limit allows....All of my stuff will fit into the small on but wanted to bring the big one to use for when I go shopping....





Thanks



Suitcases...


No problem. Continental will not charge for the first bag up to 50 lbs checked and you can have 1 carry on. Most other are charging for checked bags, but you still can put one in anther, but you will pay for 2 going home.



Suitcases...


I do not see why you could not do that if you want. In the past I have checked a suitcase and carried on a mostly empty soft sided bag. On the way home I carry on the soft sided bag with clothing and things that compress easily so its easy to get in an overhead.





If you have anything of great value I suggest keeping it in carry on - too many things disappear from checked luggage.




Yes, no problem at all, just make sure it is within your weight allowance, and make sure they will both be within your limits for the return flight. Virgin are possibly the best people to fly with if you plan on a lot of shopping, as even in economy, you can take two suitcases weighinh 23kgs each. Just remember though, you are only allowed to bring £140 worth of things bought in America back into the UK before you have to declare it and pay duty on it. I%26#39;m sure plenty don%26#39;t, but I don%26#39;t want you to get caught and not realise what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment