Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spa at Excalibur... anyone have any first-hand experience?

I%26#39;m looking to maybe get a massage during my trip and I know most hotels reserve their spas for their guests. I will be staying at Excalibur and am wondering if their spa is nice and if the massages/treatments are good. I mean, I%26#39;m sure most spas in Vegas are nice (especially on the Strip), but I wasn%26#39;t sure if anyone had recently stayed there and had any spa treatments and would reccommend it. I looked at the spa ';menu'; on their website and the treatments and prices look very reasonable. I%26#39;ve read a few reviews on here that said the spa was very nice, but figured I%26#39;d give it a shot on here to ask too.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!

Spa at Excalibur... anyone have any first-hand experience?

I%26#39;d be interested in this also!

Spa at Excalibur... anyone have any first-hand experience?

bump. i am interested too and hope someone who has been will post. :)


I have, the massages were very good the spa was great

very friendly staff and the good thing was it was all comped.If you have a messages you go get to use the spa all included.

Regards

martin


I had a 90 minute massage and it was WONDERFUL! They gave you the usual robe/slippers and then you waited in a comfy style waiting room. In the shower area, there was all kinds of hair and body products for you to use. You also were given a pass for the day to use the workout room (I didn%26#39;t use that). I would recommend having a massage.

Dietcoke


Did you make appointments before heading to Vegas or once you got there?


I was there in mid August 2006, stayed at Excalibur with an ex girlfriend, and remember she got a foot massage because her feet were bothering her from all the walking. I believe she got it on a Friday or Saturday and booked it the same day or late the afternoon before. I remember because the Yankees were playing the Red Sox and I asked if she could get it when they were playing and she was able to, which made me :) because I%26#39;m a huge Yankees fan. I remember her enjoying it, but don%26#39;t know about price or any other specifics. Hope this helps.


Rockfoxxx, I made my appt. once I was in LV. On our flight down, I had fallen asleep with my head against the window and had the most awful neck pain the first two days we were there. I made my appt. Tuesday evening for first thing Wed. morning. I think it was about $115 not including tip.

Hope this helps!!!!


Thanks for all the responses!!

  • database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment