Saturday, April 21, 2012

New drink besides beer - help

I%26#39;m looking for a new drink with alcohol to quench my thirst when we arrive in Vegas in two days. Looking for something besides beer and something that is not too hardcore. Any suggestions?



New drink besides beer - help


alcohol does not quench your thirst - in fact, it is dehydrating.



if you want to quench your thirst water works perfectly



if you want alcohol, drink whatever you choose, just don%26#39;t think it%26#39;s thirst quenching



New drink besides beer - help


seven and seven (seagram%26#39;s seven whiskey and seven up) works for me, not hardcore, and you won%26#39;t get a bad look from the bartender.




Jack and coke...caffeine to keep you perky and a little Jack to lighten the mood :)




captain and coke. as stated by another it won%26#39;t ';quench your thirst'; but it sure tastes good.





melissa




If you like Red Bull, then I suggest Red Bull %26amp; vodka.





Some places will skimp on the Red Bull, others will skimp on the vodka. Either way, it%26#39;s yummy and refreshing (in my opinion). Plus, I love the pick-me-up it gives me during the day.





Now, I%26#39;ll generally switch to something less caffeine-filled later at night, like beer.




Vanilla vodka and club soda or vanilla vodka and diet coke. Yummy!




Vodka tonic or if you want the dieters alcoholic drink vodka and soda water, it%26#39;s not bad with a lime.




A couple of Long Islands made correctly, and you%26#39;ll forget about being thirsty or hot.




A slushy or an Ameretto sour




Crown and Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment