Thursday, April 26, 2012

planning

Do most of you just plane your trip to vegas, or do you wait until you get there ang go with the flow. This is my second trip to vegas, but my first trip by myself. I am leaving Wed. and only have my room and flight planned out...So am I alone....



planning


first, it doesn%26#39;t matter what anyone else does. Make the trip yours.



Some plan every minute, some none, some in-between. Do whatever works for you.



we plan anything that needs a specific time, such as shows, tee times, meetings, dinner reservations (usually day of or a day ahead of time if for a restaurant at our hotel, let the host make them).



If you%26#39;re not seeing any shows or dining someplace that needs reservations there%26#39;s not much to plan - unless you want to.



planning


I try not to plan too much in advance so that I%26#39;m open to change plans at any time. Sometimes it can hurt you if you can%26#39;t get into a show or restaurant, but since you%26#39;re travelling alone it shouldn%26#39;t be a problem.



Have fun and just do whatever you want whenever you want!




I agree with Mail girl.





Enjoy your time on your own in Vegas!




At first, I set out to plan our trip like crazy. But then, about a week before, we decided to punt a bunch of our plans and just go with the flow.





I%26#39;m glad we did - we had a bunch of restaurant reservations that we ended up canceling or changing because we were having fun elsewhere (or luck at the tables), so it would have been better if we hadn%26#39;t made any ressies at all.





Plus, we decided last-minute to see a Cirque show (Mystere) and lucked into front-row seats. It was a total blast!





For our November trip, the only thing we have planned is hardcore gambling. That%26#39;s it. :)




I think a lot of people have a list of things they would like to do, only to visit town and end up with a bigger list of things than they had to begin with for the next trip! I suggest having a list, but not expecting to do everything on the list




I have a list of places to see, things to do, etc., but I plan each day as it comes depending on what we feel like doing. I will take under consideration the most effective use of our time and plan activities each day based the location and what%26#39;s in the area, but I make sure not to stress out with scheduling things too tight. My number one priority is to ';relax'; and de-stress from everyday life =D




I try to make an restaurant reservation(if needed) or buy show tickets in advance. I might have 1 or 2 things I definitely want to do but that is it. I play it by ear once I get to Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment