Thursday, April 26, 2012

Single woman - 4 days

I%26#39;m running away to Vegas to escape a broken hear.



I%26#39;ll be there from Monday nite till Fri morning.



I love Vegas but haven%26#39;t been there in 10 years. Staying at Harrahas as I can get a comp for the whole stay. Looking for a list of ';must-do%26#39;s'; for an outgoing 40 year old single woman. I%26#39;ll spent a little time at the pool and a good amount of time



gambling but what else? Spa recommendation?



Single woman - 4 days


Treat yourself to a show. Sounds like you could use a good laugh, there%26#39;s a lot of good comedians there next week.



Single woman - 4 days


I almost died when I read your post. I am going to be there the same time for the same reason. :)





I planned on just relaxing by the pool all day and gambling at night. Then a friend of mine found out I was going and he booked a flight to be with me two of the four days.





We are heading to Fremont on Wednesday night if you would like to join us.




The Canyon Ranch spa at the Venetian is simply heaven on earth to me - treat yourself to a massage and just spend the rest of the day in bliss.





Have a great trip, and drink a couple of cocktails for me!




If you haven%26#39;t been there in 10 years you will have a whole new city to explore! Go to a show (I would suggest either Mystere or Love if you haven%26#39;t seen a Cirque show before); eat at some great restaurants; go to the lounges ( or clubs, if that is your thing) at night to hear some great music(Carnaval Court and the Duelling Pianos at Harrah%26#39;s are always lively); spend one night downtown; go shopping at some of the malls- both outlet and regular; rent a car and see some areas outside of Vegas- Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, Hoover Dam,etc. Just popping in and out of the hotels is going to take a big chunk of your time. The possibilities are endless.



http://www.vegas.com/attractions





The nice part about your trip- you can do whatever you want , wherever your want, however you want, when you want without consulting anyone- you will be on your own schedule. People are very friendly in Vegas so it is easy to make new temporary friends. Just do what everyone else does while in Vegas- don%26#39;t let the fact that your are alone stop you from doing anything you want to do. You will not be lonely or bored.



Have a great trip!




There was a great review for the day pass at Qua Spa at Ceasar%26#39;s, do a search and check it out. It is about $45 and gets you all day access to the mineral baths, saunas and arctic room, etc. Also I believe this rate is deducted from any services you might order. Might be just the thing to make you feel beautiful before a night out and a great meal somewhere!




Here is the review:



…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k20616…




Bacbam,



I would love to join you guys if you are up for company. Are you staying at Harrah%26#39;s as well?



I arrive Monday nite around 10:30PM.






Grandpa-



OP is from New Jersey. Ever heard of a place called Atlantic City?




that%26#39;s exactly right, I am a frequent visitor to Atlantic City as it is only a two hour drive from



my house. Please don%26#39;t question my integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment