Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Heli USA $80 strip night flight

destinationcoupons.com/nevada/Las_Vegas/Acti…

hope this helps somebody - Its a must do while your there

Heli USA $80 strip night flight

Thanks Janzbro. We did this last year and agree it%26#39;s a must do, so will be doing it again this year so grateful for the discount code.

Heli USA $80 strip night flight

We did this when we were in Vegas in April and it was great. I said I wanted to do it and my DH thought I was just talking. I found the discount ticket and said I was going to call and he said ';Yea, right!';. They offer you a video of the trip for $40 so if you get that it is what you saved with the coupon. We did not get it but most people on the trip did. I would gladly do it again!

  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment