Tuesday, April 24, 2012

m & m world

whats in there?

any websites

m %26amp; m world

www.mymms.com/merchandise/las_vegas.asp

Lot%26#39;s and lot%26#39;s of M%26amp;M merchandise and sweets. Also a 3D (4D?) theatre as well. Located next to the MGM Grand. Visit time, 30mins max I would say.

m %26amp; m world

1000 different overpriced candies and every stuff animal you can imagine.


There%26#39;s a bank of america ATM I go in there to use some times. Thats about the only reason I go in the store


Way too overpriced merchandise! I did however make my first and only purchase there the first time I ever went just to say I bought something there. However, given the number of people shopping in this huge multifloored store, you would honestly think they were having a wild sale in there or giving stuff away for free! It is always packed whenever I go in.


Does this location have the cusomized m%26amp;m%26#39;s? Like where you can print a message on the candys


No, it doesn%26#39;t have the customized M%26#39;n%26#39;Ms there, but it does have them in every color under the sun.

We stop in every trip to get M%26#39;n%26#39;Ms and gifts for my BF%26#39;s nieces. I don%26#39;t find them to be any more ';overpriced'; than any other brand name souvenir shop.


Lots of candy, a 3d movie that%26#39;s a hoot, and a race car on the 4th floor.

That movie was way too funny.


It is a great place for someone who loves M%26amp;M%26#39;s and who collects M%26amp;M stuff.

  • hot tub bath speed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment