Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Signature MGM/ Mandalay Bay or Palazzo

Can%26#39;t decide between the 3 : Looking for a relaxing trip- Nice Spa- Nice Pool.



Please help havn%26#39;t been to Vegas in over 3 years and stayed at the Bellagio last/want something different.



Thanks!



Signature MGM/ Mandalay Bay or Palazzo


hi jewel, I%26#39;ve just recently stayed at the Palazzo and will staying there again in August. The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are gorgeous but.... their spa is not open yet and you need to go to the one at the Venetian. It%26#39;s very nice but showing it%26#39;s age. The pools were nice and are connected to the Venetian pools by a walkway. I haven%26#39;t stayed at Mandalay Bay in awhile but (2 years?) when I did it was beautiful and I had some great treatments. Their pool is relaxing and they have a beach. Never went to the pools at MGM. zbethg



Signature MGM/ Mandalay Bay or Palazzo


The Signature is pretty nice but a lil bit of a walk to get to anything. Depending on how much you like to walk you may view this as a bad thing or it may add a bit more of a relaxed/calming/peaceful feeling to your vacation as you avoid alot of the traffic this way. The pool areas are some of the better ones on the strip, the spa i have not experienced.





Mandalay Bay rooms are starting to wear but I think I remember hearing or getting an email that they are remodeling some of the rooms. The pool there is arguably the best on the strip or at least top 2 or 3...it%26#39;s probably my favorite at least. The spa there is pretty nice, not the best one out there but nice.





The Palazzo I have not yet experienced but most things associated with the Venetian are usually pretty darn nice so I would assume the same goes with this. The thing I%26#39;m not sure of is if it shares most of these things with The Venetian, if so the pool area is kind of bland but not really horrible. Spa is good.





Oh and they look at you weird at the Venetian if your carrying a large cooler of beer/pop/water through the hotel to your room so beware it may be the same at the Palazzo (my wife made me do it!!!).




I was under the impression that Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian had been remodeled?





My choice on this one would be very easy for me, the Palazzo and I have Not stayed there.




My choice would be Sig. It is non-smoking and very elegent. They even have a quiet pool for relaxing. It does require a bit of walking but if that is not a problem stay at the Sig. Also, the spa according to my DW is very nice.




Hi



Depending how long you are going for you could stay at more than one or even all 3.





I know its not everyones cup of tea to move hotels but It can give you a chance to sample other hotels and locations and even take advantage of special offers.





Just a thought.




I find the Palazzo pools to be quite nice!





The hotel is not as crowded as the Venetian and the standard rooms are arguably the nicest in Vegas!




MB is the best


  • face cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment