Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chitowngambler's Trip Report

Bare Overview - Details to follow!





Sunday - Plane delay - Got the only bad room at GN



1882 - El Co mini m and g. Then short sleep + strong drink + full belly = bedtime for Chitown - but changed rooms first.





Monday - Pool time - Then the Crawl - Ask Lenny about his ';the man in the street'; interview.





Tuesday - Neon Boneyard - North Las Vegas Tour - Jerry%26#39;s Nugget - Mega Main Event - Blues at Bunkhouse - Western in wee hours of the morning is not for everyone. No worries, we tucked him in bed, alone!





Wednesday - GN pool time mini m and g - Solo to Atomic with LT.





Thursday - Double points at El Co - Gambled long and hard - Left Las Vegas - Went to Paradise (The Strip) - Star Trek Experience.





Friday - Back to Strip - Saw Bodies- Pool time at GN mini m and g - informal Crawl.





Saturday - Flew home



Chitowngambler's Trip Report


I am quite eager to read this tr! I wish I could have made it to the crawl, I think I really missed out on a good time.



Chitowngambler's Trip Report


Looking forward to your report. Thanks again for everything.




You tucked him into bed alone. HA! That%26#39;s too funny. I was quietly wondering how that whole night ended off.



Thanks again to you and your lady.




That was literally a ';man on the street'; interview wasn%26#39;t it? Too funny. Thanks for the memories Chi. It was a pleasure as always.




Chi hurry up you should know how impatient I am by now lol




The Western at 2:00 am is the DARK side, w/o the cookies but some were tossed. It is at that hour as it was when I first met it, much nicer now by day at least.




It was a pleasure to meet you and your lady Chitown. I can%26#39;t wait to here the longer version.




I believe the crawl was my favorite part of the whole trip... I enjoyed it beginning to end, and... my favorite spot is the Downtowners Cocktail Lounge also, Robert. I still haven%26#39;t finished my TR, but can%26#39;t wait for yours Chitown. Thanks so much to you and your Lady (who is a genuine lady!!) for everything. I enjoyed talking to you both immensely, and everyone on the crawl. What a grand time everyone had!





Can%26#39;t wait for the ';Man on the Street'; interview... I think I got swept up in the moment. LOL





sheila




ChiTown, it was an honor to meet you. Classy and well dressed as usual. But I particularly loved meeting your lady. She walked up to me with her warm smiled, and introduced herself. The word ';Lady'; fits her very well. You%26#39;re a lucky man =)




Chi - it was so good to meet you and your beautiful Lady. Please keep a place for me on your next crawl and I hope we can share another Roberta%26#39;s meal together.

No comments:

Post a Comment