Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MGM Grand Shampoo/Conditioner

The wife...yeah, that%26#39;s it...the wife is packing and wants to know if the MGM grand shampoo/conditioner comes in separate bottles or whether they%26#39;re those 2-in-1 dealies. Anybody happen to know? Thanks.



MGM Grand Shampoo/Conditioner


The Shampoo and Conditioner comes in two separate bottles.



MGM Grand Shampoo/Conditioner


Thanks. That just made my trip about one pound lighter!




Seperate, but caution.



As much as I love the MGM, I%26#39;m not overly excited by their new shampoo bottles. They%26#39;re a little difficult to open, for anyone without good nails. Maybe open it for the wife, so she doesn%26#39;t break a nail.




Thanks for the ';heads up'; Low. I%26#39;m bringing my own but I know DH will definitely try the ones provided by MGM!




Do they still have the yummy smelling oatmeal soap from a few years ago? I totally hoarded a ton of that during our last trip.




Wife sez no more oatmeal soap. Had to ask, all I know is it%26#39;s soap...lol




Thanks to the wife! (My husband wouldn%26#39;t have known that either. He relies on me to point out the little details.)








Love the MGM.......hate the shampoo. Made my hair way too soft, like a head full of feathers. I always bring my own brand of shampoo now, that way I know what my hair will turn out like.





Mags




We just stayed there this weekend, and they had separate shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and body wash. We also got a bar of the oatmeal soap on our first day, but after it ran out, they never gave us a new bar. I%26#39;m sure we could have asked for one though.




It could be the lovely Vegas water that makes one%26#39;s hair feel too soft or different. As part of my own personal crusade to live a more Earth-friendly ';green'; life, I bring all of my own toiletries in travel-size bottles that I re-fill from a larger one back at home. That way there are no surprises and it%26#39;s less wasteful. Really, even the teeny-tiny soaps get thrown out with maybe 25 more good washes left in them. Multiply that by millions of guests, and you have a lot of wasted soap! And the plastic lotion, shampoo and conditioner bottles just go right into the landfill. By the way, it takes some of our precious petroleum to make that plastic! Bring from home when you can!



%26lt;steps off ';soapbox';%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment