Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Savings!!!!!!!!!

Heading to vegas with the new wife sept. 8-13 and staying at the mirage. I booked one the Tower Deluxe Rooms for the 5 nights with the code from smartervegas and the total was right around $930.....well i check the rates every so often with the same code. And guess what, it finally paid off. Checked tonight....same code, same days and nights almost $125 cheaper. So I called mirage up and they had no problem changing mine to the new lower rates. Great service.

SO if you have reservations constantly check the site for lower rates. It just might happen for you like it happened for me. :)

Savings!!!!!!!!!

Not only should you keep checking hotel rates- if you are renting a car you should keep checking the car rates. I have done this as many as three times for the same car reservation. As the rates dropped-I kept contacting the company.

  • com and interop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment