Thursday, April 26, 2012

Disco Bars

Hey there!!





I%26#39;m going to Vegas from 17th - 22nd September with five other mad Irishwomen and I am wondering about disco bars in vegas. We were initially thinking of buying one of those VIP passes to get into the various different clubs but, in reality we (aged 26-32) are not into the trendy club scene, we really just want to have a bit of craic and a bit of a dance!! I know about Carnival Court and of course Nine Fine Irishmen(an Irish pub on speed!)- both of which I%26#39;ve been to before.





I%26#39;m looking for a couple of places where you can get up and have a dance as well as a few drinkies in a disco-bar type establishment.





Ps- I%26#39;m not ruling out the clubs so if anyone can recommend one to me that would fit the bill that would be great!





Thanks!!





Sara



Disco Bars


Dicso music





You can try the most famous Disco Bar at one time in America, of course that was back in the 70%26#39;s.





Studio 54, have not been there in years so I really cant say if they are playing Dicso music anymore.





Disco Bars


Thanx Diceman,





I prob should have specified. I%26#39;m not looking for a place that does disco music exclusively, I%26#39;m just looking for a bar with a dancefloor and pop/rn%26#39;b/lively music and a lively atmosphere!





Sara




To a name a few among a very many







RumJungle at Mandalay bay



Coyote ugly NYNY



Voodoo Rio



Cleopatras Barge Caesars



Studio 54 MGM




Studio 54 is great. I was there and had a great time.




I haven%26#39;t been, but it sounds like you might enjoy Polly Esther%26#39;s in Stratosphere...




Sara



Ericas right pollys sounds good plus $40 entrance which inc free bar,up for the craic? i think so at that price,we may try it out first as we are in vegas before you lot,got a little m+g going on so anything could happen anyway enjoy your trip and be lucky up the blades




I want to define ';disco'; first. Are youst looking for a place where you can get drinks and dance a bit or have you not been to a dance club in a while and just calling it a ';disco'; because that is what you are used to?





No worries eitehr way just don%26#39;t want to guide you in the wrong direction.





Here is a pretty good list of dance clubs in Vegas.





…citysearch.com/bestof/winners/dance_club





Best of luck!




Thanks for the suggestions everyone!!





Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment