Tuesday, April 24, 2012

STOMP Show Tickets

I see these tickets are 50% off - question is ';is it worth it '; to anybody who has been



STOMP Show Tickets


I saw on smartervegas.com had them till the end of August for 50% off, don%26#39;t know if this is where Janzbro saw them or not. I%26#39;ve never seen the show, but some say its good, others say it gives them a headache.



STOMP Show Tickets


yes , saw them at smartvegas as well but no good for me at the mo as I go in sept, so just waiting for the offer to be extended.





check it out here



smartervegas.com/shows/…discounts




Thats very good of you Tiffany - much appreciated




definately. PH was running a promo in july, soin the wheel and win $2million..but a lesser prize was free show tickets to stomp. felt really bad for the cast as theatre was only half full..but they got a standing ovation at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment