Friday, March 30, 2012

Where to stay First timer

Hi





Its going to be my first time !!



I dont know where to stay I care mainly about the room and lobby prefer 5 star in the frst place then 4 star, location doesnt matter.





Looking for any suggestions.



Where to stay First timer


need more specifics but from what you gave us: Bellagio - Wynn - Palazzo - Mirage - MGM. zbethg



Where to stay First timer


If it%26#39;s your first time in Vegas then I%26#39;d say that location most certainly does matter. I%26#39;m a huge fan of the Ritz Carlton at Lake Las Vegas but there%26#39;s no way I%26#39;d suggest it to a first time visitor!





It%26#39;s difficult to give specific recommendations without knowing roughly what you%26#39;re happy to spend per night and when your trip is. You can pick up a room at a top end hotel for less than $200 per night if it%26#39;s a quiet midweek but that same room could be $500 per night at a busy weekend or if there%26#39;s a large convention in town.





Working off what you say the hotels you should be looking at are Wynn, Bellagio, Venetian/Palazzo, the newer towers at Caesars Palace and perhaps MGM Signature but without a little more information it%26#39;s hard to be specific.




Hi again





My scedule is open I didnt make my reservations yet but planing for next week and no specific time until today !! I have 2 weeks open nothing to do and planing for 4 days in vegas.I%26#39;m not thinking of weekedns beacuse the rate is going to higher.




Your top Hotles with center strip locations would be



Bellagio



Caesars





A tiny bit north but still great locations



Wynn



Venetian



Palazzo



Mirage a little less expensive then the rest, but a great Hotel




Caesar%26#39;s and Bellagio are centrally located and would meet your 5 star needs. For a first timer, I always recommend the Strip, just so you can get your wits about you and see what it has to offer. Mandalay Bay has an incredible pool scene if you are into that, but it is not a central location on the Strip.





The GO rooms at the Flamingo (central location) may be to your liking as well.





Also, if you are going to see a show, make sure you get the tix in advance as they sell out quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment