Monday, March 26, 2012

Terry Fator--appropriate for 10 yr olds?

I am asking for info from those of you who have seen Terry Fator in Vegas--I ran search and most people are complementary but not really specific about anything ';off-color';. I am not a prude but...





I received pre-sale notice for performance he is giving in Nov at Bass Hall in FTW TX--not in Vegas--



I want to buy tickets for DH and myself and friend of ours --and am considering buying tickets for friend%26#39;s 2 granddaughters who are about 11-12...





would his show be appropriate for them?--they are NOT like a lot of girls that age--their mom has been pretty restrictive--so would not want to take them to something that would be ';offensive';



I figure if his Vegas shows are not that bad then something in Fort Worth is probably ok...





the reason I ask is that we have been to see a few performers who have not tailored their acts to suit a more conservative crowde--went to see someone (forget who) and there were people walking out because of the off-color sexual jokes being told...



don%26#39;t want to face that--and frankly I was a little surprised as well--we did not leave but frankly the jokes were crass--not funny...





Fator was great on the talent show but that is mainstream TV ... and don%26#39;t know if he has ';levels'; of jokes for the varieous audiences he faces...





thanks for the help



Terry Fator--appropriate for 10 yr olds?


bump



Terry Fator--appropriate for 10 yr olds?


I%26#39;ve seen his show in Vegas, it%26#39;s very good %26amp; no it%26#39;s not offensive in any way. It is just clean fun, with lots of good laugh. I think it would be great for the kids as well.




thanks for the info



I was able to get seats about 6 rows from stage in center section



this board is so busy hard to keep this on front page



would just like to get couple of more imputs




I saw his first show in Vegas, last Oct and I do not think it was offensive at all.





I would love to see him again. He%26#39;s in NYC this weekend. But we have other plans. sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment