Friday, March 30, 2012

Pool hours at Hararhs?

I checked the website but it doesn%26#39;t seem to give the hours of the pool at Harrahs. I know it%26#39;s nothing special but I';m an early riser and like to get my Starbucks and go sit by the pool to drink it and either think about my plan for the day or read the paper. How early can I access the pool?



Pool hours at Hararhs?


since the web doesn%26#39;t have the info why not call them and ask?



Must you know before you arrive? If not ask when you check in



Pool hours at Hararhs?


Always call to make sure...





Open daily, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., weather permitting. The poolside restaurant is open daily, noon - 7 p.m. The bar is open Sunday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Friday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. The pool closes for the winter season.




Thanks Diceman!




I was curious so I did call and this is what I was told: the pool opens at 8AM for laps only and 9 for general swimming. It closes at 8PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment