Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Girl's Weekend

Just had a fabulous trip to Vegas with my girlfriends (all in our early 30s). A couple of highlights to share that I think you should consider if planning a trip to Vegas....



1) Indoor Skydiving- Worth the $75. You need to be in shape for this though! So much fun!



2) The Sunday Brunch buffet at Le Village Buffet in the Paris hotel. It was totally worth the $25+ and 45 minute wait. Made to order crepes, made to order omeletes, great goat cheese, croissants, champagne etc! Yum! Plus the atmosphere is so cute and relaxing.



3) Pure- Night club with a great rooftop view, strong drinks and great music. We were there on a Sunday night. I thought Tao was overrated (on Sat). I liked the rooftop area at Tao, but it was too hot to be out there, the drinks were weak and expensive and the club has no room really to stand. Music was pretty good throughout.



4) Pool at the MGM (hotel we stayed at), who doesn%26#39;t love the Lazy River with drink in hand? Plus, if you go later in the day you can usually find someone who is giving up his/her floaty for the river. We went to the pool 3 times and I never paid for a floaty, we always managed to find 1 or 2 for our use.





One of my travel mates had a Vegas guide book by Pauline Frommer and it had some very good info. All in all a great trip!!



Fabulous Girl's Weekend


Good TR, sounds like you girls had fun in Vegas. We also like the Paris Buffet.



Fabulous Girl's Weekend


Glad you all had a great time! I love vegas Girl%26#39;s trips. Me and my girlfriends do it every year.





I%26#39;ll have to try out Pure on a Sunday because I have hated that place everytime on Friday and Saturday night. I have enjoyed Tao on Thursday and Friday night though.





And I also enjoy Brunch @ Paris.


  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment