Friday, March 30, 2012

MGM Grand - Celebrity Spa Suites

Hi





Has anyone stayed in a Celebrity Spa Suite at the MGM Grand. Just booked it for a 6 night stay in a couple of weeks and was hoping someone could reassure me they%26#39;re as good as they look on the web!





Thanks,





Al



MGM Grand - Celebrity Spa Suites


I liked it and here are some more pics from my June stay:



…webshots.com/photo/2537086460101286811WDMTKS



MGM Grand - Celebrity Spa Suites


We had 6 nights also back in September to celebrate my Wife%26#39;s 30th birthday and we booked the Celebrity Spa Suite. We couldn%26#39;t fault the suite at all, loved the extra space in the living room and bedroom and the bathroom was absolutely huge!!





We are back in the MGM from 17th August for another 6 nights but this time we have opted for the Grand Tower Room. If we are offered any kind of upgrade for a fair cost (except West Wing) we will probably take it.





I doubt you will be disappointed in your choice and the MGM is such a great hotel also.




Brill - thanks to you both for the reassurance! Pictures are great and made me look forward to my trip even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment