Friday, March 30, 2012

Vegas Info

I am going to be staying at PH in September with my wife. I was wondering if you could give me some info on what nightclubs we should go to and if there any tips on by passing the long line ups? We are also planning to see a Cirque show and are not sure between ';O'; or La Reve. Any in sight would be appreciated.

We are booked in the deluxe room and was wondering if we can upgrade at check in and approx how mucj more it would be?

Thanks,

AJ

Vegas Info

Just as an FYI, La Reve is NOT a Cirque show. I have seen O and its a great show. It sells out almost every night , so i would definalty get your tickets before hand. Here is a link where you can watch a clip of the show …atdmt.com/MGM/…

Vegas Info

As previous poster stated, Le Rêve isn%26#39;t actually a CdS production. Le Rêve and ';O'; are both based around water. I%26#39;d personally lean towards ';O'; but either would be a good choice.


Oops! Forgot to post this link. Lots of good club information here:

http://www.jackcolton.com/


Mandalay Bay, Luxor and MGM have good night spots, but there are so many clubs that it would be hard to nail a certain one down. I%26#39;d say pick one close to PH.

Mystere @ Treasure Island was pretty cool.

Try the $20 trick upon check-in. It may work. Todd @ the Front desk at PH hooks me up.


While O is a water show and a great show you might want to see one of the most popular and longer running LV Cirque shows

Mystere

  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment