Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Burger

On or off the strip. Classic, tasty burger - not greasy. No foie gras or truffle oil, etc.

I hear In n Out Burger is a big hit, never eaten there. Really? Looks like nothing special, but that might be what makes it good.

Best Burger

I dont know, I usually dont come to LV for a hambuger.

I do know that In and Out seems to be popular and the new BLT burger over at the Mirage is popular.

Best Burger

Can%26#39;t tell you where to go but maybe where not to go! Wandered into Fat burger (I wasn%26#39;t looking for a good burger rather just a snack on my walk back down to my hotel). It took ages to come and was poor and very tasteless


In n Out and Fat burger are chain joints- good greasy spoons type.

Burger Bar @ Mandalay Bay (between MB and Luxor inside) is great you build your own and they bring it out just as ordered.

Mirage has a new Burger place called BLT Burger that is very good also. Off stripp there are many, but I can not recall the names because you drive by and see one turn around and try it but never go back the next trip because you are doing something else.


The best I%26#39;ve had is the burger at Bradley Ogden%26#39;s bar. It was only on the bar menu, so you%26#39;ll probably have to call the restaurant to see if it%26#39;s still available. The meat was loosely packed and had excellent flavor.

Second best: Burger Bar. Very good quality; the sweet potato fries are also worth while, as is the vanilla shake.

Don%26#39;t bother: Burger Brasserie (average hamburger); In-N-Out (good for its category, but still just a fast food burger).

Not tried yet: Daniel Boulud - but it%26#39;s disqualified for having foie gras AND truffle.


my co-worker kept raving about in/out burger before a conference. so we walked there from Mandalay.

it was good - place was packed, but line went fast - sat outside

good burger / fries / shake


The best burger I have had in Vegas was at ESPN Zone at NYNY. Very tasty.


NO!....In N Out and best burger shouldn%26#39;t even be mentioned in the same sentence!!!


I am looking forward to building my own burger at the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay but currently, and in my opinion only, the best burger in Vegas is at the Harley Davidson Cafe.

Pretty damn awesome and extremely good value.


The Burger Bar is awesome. You will definitely enjoy it.


I enjoyed my burger at FatBurger. Definitely a greasy burger but it was good.

  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment