Monday, March 26, 2012

Leaving in less then 24 hours

Hi everyone!



Well our time is finally arriving as we take off from JFK on JetBlue at 7:40 AM tomorrow. Can%26#39;t wait to get there.



I want to say thank you to all my friends for all your wonderful help and support throughout my planning and for being so kind and understanding when my hubby had his quadruple by-pass surgery. Thank God he is doing wonderfully and we will be soaking up the sun and fun of Las Vegas tomorrow.



A special shout out to Lowrance, Blagger, Dr. Vegas, Holgater, eve, u2tuf, bluesky, petra and all the others who have been so very kind. Hopefully we can all get to meet at the next Mega.



Will try to post while there (I don%26#39;t have a laptop so will have to go an internet cafe), but will definitely post when we return.



Talk to you soon.



P.S. Petra and U2tuf hopefully we will run into each other!!!



Liz



Leaving in less then 24 hours


Go get %26#39;em Liz!!!!





U2 will be the one texting on a blackberry by the pool!



Leaving in less then 24 hours


Hi Lowrance, I know she is too funny. Her, Petra and I already discussed what color nail polish we are all wearing so will keep an eye for that LOL:) It%26#39;s fun being a girl.



Liz




have a great time, glad your husband is well enough to make the trip




Thanks Liz! I know how much you%26#39;ve been looking forward to your trip and how you%26#39;ve had to overcome a few problems along the way!





Hope hubby stays well and you guys have a great trip. Don%26#39;t worry about posting in LV - we can wait for the TR.... :-)




Thanks Glo and Blagger. I am sure it will be a great trip because it is all up hill now.



Sorry it took me so long to respond but I have been training a temp who will be covering for me here at work next week.



Talk to all of you as soon as I can.



Liz




Knock %26#39;em dead IP!




Have a wonderful trip and win BIG!! Glad to hear DH is feeling well-nothing like that Vegas sun to make him feel even better! Being from Long Island(not far from Brooklyn for those who don%26#39;t know) the HOT Vegas sun is much easier to tolerate than the NY sun and humidity-it is both here right now.





Looking forward to your TR!





Jan




You can say that again Lovinvegas. The humidity can be unbearable at times here in NY. Thank God when both my son%26#39;s got married they had beautiful days with low humidity or else I don%26#39;t know how my hair or dresses would stayed.



Thanks for the well wishes.



Liz




Have a wonderful and relaxing trip from your fellow Brooklynite in Bergen Beach! Enjoy yourselves and unwind! Safe travels :-)





Mary Ann




Thanks Mary Ann. We are just a hop, skip and a jump from each other...I%26#39;m in Bensonhurst.





Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment