Friday, March 30, 2012

Vegas Playlists - Little Less Conversation

OK, so with no Vegas trip in sight but still missing the scene I decided to update and reform my playlist. The impetus for this is that I recently (yes, only recently, since it%26#39;s on every day now) started watching the ';Las Vegas'; TV show. I am hooked. I don%26#39;t know why, but I saw a part of an episode when it was prime-time and for some reason thought it looked bad; what was I thinking? This show is awesome!





So of course, now the version of ';Little Less Conversation'; is, to me, the best Vegas song. Because of the show. And because the song is just awesome, isn%26#39;t it??? So I bought from iTunes and I%26#39;m looking to round out my playlist to burn a CD.





Any suggestions or if you want to echo back that ';Little Less Conversation'; is just a kick-A$$ PRIMO Vegas song then of course I%26#39;d love to hear that too! :)





Here%26#39;s my playlist so far (again, suggestions welcome):





Ain%26#39;t That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin



Viva las Vegas - Elvis Presley



A Little Less Conversation (JXL Radio Edit Remix) - Elvis



Pretty Vegas - INXS



Wet Sand - Red Hot Chili Peppers (because RHCP is great desert music, and this song is the theme song for Monte Carlo Rapid Roulette - it%26#39;s a long story)



Luck Be a Lady - Frank Sinatra



The way I are - Timbaland (this was the ';theme song'; of my trip in Dec., it was on all the time, plus it%26#39;s played in the clubs, like the following several songs, so they remind me of Vegas clubs like Tao and Tryst)



Piece of Me - Britney Spears



Low (feat. T-Pain)- Flo Rida



Move B*tch - Ludacris



It%26#39;s Goin%26#39; Down (Featuring Nitti)- Yung Joc featuring Nitti



Calabria 2007 (Club Mix)- Enur



Mambo Italiano - Dean Martin



Leaving Las Vegas - Sheryl Crow



Standing Still - Jewel (Great desert song!)



Soak Up The Sun - Sheryl Crow (always good desert music from Sheryl Crow!)





Quite a range of music, huh, lol.... I%26#39;m open to hearing what other people put on their playlists! (and stealing ideas!) :)



Vegas Playlists - Little Less Conversation


ZZ Top does a cool version of ';Viva Las Vegas';.



Vegas Playlists - Little Less Conversation


I%26#39;d add Sway by Dean Martin and Feeling Good by Michael Buble (although there are tons of other good covers out there).




just a few additions that i have on my driving playlist for vegas that you may enjoy.





pink floyd - money (a must have for any vegas compilation)





tom petty - running down a dream





nelly - ride wit me

No comments:

Post a Comment